Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve! 2010

Every year on Christmas morning my family has grandma breakfast. This year we were going to Wayne's parents for there grandma breakfast. So I made my family one on Christmas eve. It was so yummy and I ate about half the pan. Just talking about it makes me want it...I think I might make it this week sometime.


We went to Wayne's parents for dinner and Parker opened his pj's there. He was so excited. I wish we remembered our video camera. He was so happy! The pictures just can't show it all. But, it was still fun to see him. Parker loves his grandma Rose and was happy to sit with her why he opened his gift.


Papa Rose loves to watch his little Parker be all crazy and excited!!
Daddy helping Parker get into his nice new pj's!
Wayne and I every year on Christmas eve do our Gingerbread house! We were excited that Parker was able to get into it this year. He loved putting on all the candy!
Parker and daddy working hard to make it look so nice!










Now that our cute house is all done. We opened a gift. Daddy and I were ready for bed so santa could come. Well, Parker thought it was a party night. He was not ready for bed at all. We even tried to take him for a drive to go to sleep. That is a sure way he always falls asleep. But, no about 40 min. of driving. We just wanted to give up and hope santa came at all that night. We got home and I took Parker up to our room to rest and see what I could do and he was out. I thought it would never happen that night but I was glad when it did. It only took tell after midnight to get him to sleep. Party boy! This is not looking good for the next few years as he gets older and more excited about Christmas.
To make the whole night better. I was up most the night cramping and contracting. It was a long night.

No comments: