Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ChRisTmAs!! 2010

Christmas Morning! It came early. With being up most the night in pain. I kinda woke up the boys. I just started to talk to Parker and see if he wanted to get up. Wayne wasn't that happy. He was hoping to sleep a little longer. It was about 8 in the morning. So really it wasn't that early.


Wayne got a gift card from my mom for Sportsmans store. He was very excited about it!!


This is me opening my gift from Wayne! I have been wanting a new tv for our room. I was so shocked. It just the one I wanted. It has a blueray player on it. I wanted to be able to mount it and not have to worry about a dvd player so its great.
Parker got a Cars and Toy story art kit from Grandma Ramos. He was so excited!
Wow I look so bad in all these pictures. I was contracting so bad that morning. I thought we might have her. I am glad we didn't she needs to cook a little longer.
This year I was not really sure what to get Wayne. He has been wanting his own ipod for a while and always wants to use mine so I thought that would be a good idea. He seems to think it was too. He has really enjoyed having it. He has this app that he can get all these church things. So he uses it all the time. Its kinda nice.
Parker was so funny. These little tiger and lion were two of the first things he opened. After that we had to talk him into opening other things. He just wanted to sit and play. He would get so mad when we would take his gifts from him and try to get another to open. Most kids love to open and don't even look at what they got. Not Parker he just wanted to enjoy each and everything. And so far he really is. Its fun to see him love all his toys and things!
Parker got this really fun airport from Grandma Ramos. It was the first thing we look out of the box and he just loved everything about it. Thanks Grandma!!
Parker got a little excited and just opened our family gift. Wayne and I thought it was so funny. He loved it too. I am not sure he really knew what it was at the time he was just excited to open this big box! Wayne has been wanting to get a new tv for our family room. This was the year I broke down and said ok. Well I am so glad I did. Its so nice and fun. We have had some really get family movie nights. I also got Wayne and mount. So I love having it up and out of the way!!
I have been loving fruit shakes with this baby. Well my blender broke a few months ago. So Sad!! I took my inlaws and used it. They were so nice to just let me keep it for so long. So I was so excited to get a new one. And I must say its amazing. It works so good. Now Wayne and I fight over who gets to make the drink cause its just so fun.
Parker got a new night light!
He loves books!





So I try to be on top of things and get things early and I guess this year I forgot a lot of the things I got. Cause this kid made out good. He really needed some clothes so there was a lot. But, then you add in Grandma and Santa Wow! He did great.
Wayne and all his fun things!
This is me and some of my gifts. I say some because Wayne found some the next few days he forgot he had for me. So I got to have Christmas last a little longer.
Wayne could not wait to get that new tv out of the box!!
Parker has this things about clocks! He loves them. He always wants mine or Waynes so Santa got him one. He loves it and has it on all the time!!
Grandma Breakfast at the Rose's!
Christmas round two! We got to open a few more things after breakfast. This is a fun picture of Grandma Steckler and Papa Larry, Stacy, Parker and me!
Wayne and I got his parents Taboo for christmas. We play games over at there house every sunday. Its a really fun game and we have already had so much fun playing it.

We love our TyTy!
Denton, Wayne and Stacy! Stacy is opening her gift from Wendy!
Tyler had my name this year and got me this shelf! I love it and can't wait to set it up!

Grandma Rose got a cute shirt from Wendy and Denton!
I had Denton's name this year and got him this shirt. I guess you can say he likes it!
Eric got Parker some dinos. Parker loves them!Parker got a dragon toy from Grandma and Papa Rose!
Spencer was so fun to watch. He really didn't want to open anything. Parker got him some candy and he wanted that most the time.


Wayne and I got a little green cleaner from his Parents! We love it. I have been really wanting one for a while. I go over and take theres to use all the time. So its nice to have one of my own and we already have used it a lot. With kids its AMAZING!!
Parker playing with Spencer and his toy!
Wayen got a movie from Eric!



With being up all night. I was beat! Parker and I had a really nice little nap before we went back to the Roses for the Rose family Christmas party!! I love being with family!

No comments: