Thursday, January 6, 2011

SuRpRise!!! Mommy is here!! 12-27-10

As all of you know my mom lives in another state. I have to say its really hard not having her down the street. And getting ready to have a baby makes it 100 times harder. Well, I have been asking her to come out. It's not as easy for her as it was back when I had Parker. She is really busy in her Masters program. Also her and my dad are raising my sister children. So with all that its hard to just pack up and come to me. Well, after Chirstmas I was talking to her and see what she had the week after trying to find a way for her to come. Well, with the kids being on break and the weather not so bad, she was able to make the drive to me. I was so excited to have her here. I have been wanting to put Paiges room together and what not but really wanted my mom here to help me. We were able to get all the things ready for this sweet little girl to come. We were also able to just spend sometime together. Parker loves having the kids here! So it was a very fun week. Another plus was mom could bring our Big christmas gift from her and dad for us.
Last year at the Ramos family reunion Wayne and I had the tent we got when we first got married. Its a great tent but the first time we used it down in Zion an animal ate a hole in it so we just put some duck tape on it. lol Dad I guess thought with the new baby and the hole we needed a new one. Thanks we love it and are so excited to take it out this year.

My mom is so funny. Everytime she comes to my house she talks about how I have fun sheets for my bed so I got her some fun ones this year. You can see she is so excited about it!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh those are lovely pictures of me...I did just get to your house after driving 8 hours. Didn't we take any better ones?