Friday, December 24, 2010

My little Train Man!!

Parker got a Polar Express train. I posted him playing with it a few weeks ago. But, I don't know if I really could tell you how much he loved it back then. I didn't know it was going to be like another child. I have to take it everywhere with us. In the store, to grandma's, he even likes it to be in the bathroom if he is in the tub. He would love for it to take a tub if it could. He sleeps with it everynight. Parker is so funny about it. When he is asleep we will take them off the bed and put there where he wont get hurt on them in the night. Well the other night he woke up and was so upset. Wayne brought him into our room and we asked him what was wrong and all he would say is Train. I think he thought he lost it. lol Well we got it for him and he went right back to sleep. Oh and to top it off having to have the train around we watch the movie "The Polar Express" everyday. It's on right now! lol

No comments: