Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grandma Rose


Christmas 2008 Grandma and Parker!

I am so happy to have the gospel in my life and to know of the blessings we have from it. I am so grateful to be part of a family that there is so much love.Wayne's Grandma left last night to be with our father in heaven. We were very lucky to go see her last night and be in the room for a little while with all the family. It was so amazing to see all the love she has here of her family and I know the room was full of spirts on the otherside waiting for her. She was such an amazing person and example of christ. I will forever look up to her and hope to be like her. We love you Grandma so much! Till we meet again!

Here are a few pictures that we have and love of Grandma!


The last two are in Oct 2008! Grandma and Parker!
Halloween 2010 Parker loved giving grandma all his treats!

No comments: