Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Parker and his cousin!

Ryder and ParkerAurellia and Parker! She was so cute with him. Aurellia would just kiss him over and over again and say My BABY MY BABY!!
Sariah and Parker! She couldn't wait to get to hold him. She was going crazy when the other kids got to hold him before her. Its fun to see the kids so excited to see there cousin. Michael is so big and was also like his sisters very excited to hold the little guy.
First picture of all the kids. I can't wait to get one for my mom with Danielle's children too. Here is 5 of my parents 8 grandchildren!



1 comment:

Sandie said...

Ah Laura, what a way to make me cry first thing in the morning...These pictures are so precious. I miss all the kids so much! I wish we lived closer.

I can't wait to have a picture of all 8 of the kids in Sept when we are out there for the blessing.

I MISS YOU!