Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Best Things in Life...FAMILY!!

This is the Day we got to bring our cute baby home!! We are so excited. How can you not just love that little face.


Parker and his Daddy! They love taking naps together and just hanging out.This was on friday we took him to the doc. so they could weight him and he gained 1/2 lb in two days. The Dr. said that the good news was that I dont need to wake him up to feed him that he is putting weight on just fine. He is going to be a big boy.

Last night 8-18-08 we got our first picture of him smiling! I know he is thinking of me his mommy. Wayne says he is thinking about him. Maybe us both.

Here is just a very sweet picture of him being his cute little self. I just can't get enough of him.
I got this great picture today 8-19-08. He just is so happy that he can't stop smiling!! But his daddy and I can't stop smiling too!! We just love him so much!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

These pictures are just so cute...I miss him so much already! He really is such a beautiful baby...