Friday, December 14, 2007

Get to know questions
What is your favorite horror movie, do you like horror movies? I really don't like scary movies!

Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking? I dance crazy when people are looking!!

Do you like to sing in the shower? Heck Yes I do!!

What do sing in the shower if you do sing? Mostly Disney Stuff.... I love "Can you feel the Love tonight" I love that song!

Whats your fav colour? I love Pink, But Yellow has always been my Fav. TOO!

Do you like baths or showers? Shower cause I don't have time for baths. But I really do love to take baths!

Do you blow dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry? Well I like to have it blow dryed but I hate to take the time so much of the time I do nothing just put it up!!

At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? Both I love having fun!

Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go? I think people everyone should put them back. I hate fish.

What do you like better hands or feet? I would say Hands there is nothing like touching someone hand for the first time. I love to know when I have my mom or dads hand I always feel safe. I love holding my husbands Hand cause I feel never stopping love. When you touch a babys hand for the first time its amazing. I remember when Ryder was born and all we could do was touch his hand. It was amazing!!

Do you like curly hair or stright hair? I Love Curly!! I hope I have kids with curly hair!!

What is your favorite thing to drink? I love Water and Lots of ICE!!!

What is your favorite Male celebrity? Matthew McConaughey!! SOooooo HOT!!!

What is your favorite Female celebrity? I love Jennifer Aniston! I like Jennifer lopez too!

Amongst your friends and family who do you admire the most? I admire my Mom and my Dad they have tought me so much in life and I am so greatful for it. I also admire Amber she has been such an amazing friend to me and I am very greatful!

What is your favorite band or singer? Blake Lewis!!! I also Love any church singer they have such great music!! Hilary Weeks is one of my favorites.

What was your favorite toy as a kid? Baby Dolls all the way. I have always wanted to be a mom from the time I was born. I just love kids. When I was little and in the nurse, one of the teachers was having a baby and about 8 or 9 months along and I told her to just go home and rest and I would take care of all the kids. I just love that story. My mom will tell me things like that all the time that I did when I was little. I just love kids!!

Cooking or Eating out...Why? I love cooking and having food at home. But I love how easy it is to eat out sometimes cause its just me and wayne... And I always cook WAY too much food. lol

Cold or hot? Forsure COLD I am a Hot box and I hate to be hot I love being cold. When its winter out side its also winter inside I love to keep my heat on like 63 if wayne will let me.

Toast or cereal? Both I love food!! I will take anything you got!!! (as long as I like it lol)

Cows or horses? Cows all the way nothing better then a animal that can say MOOOOO...!!!!

River or ocean? Both there are so many great things you can do in both. I love water so whatever you have I will play in!!

No comments: