Monday, June 23, 2008

This is me at 32 Weeks!!
My Wonderful CAKE!!

My crazy family that I love!!


It was really nice wayne and I were able to have the shower at our home here in West Jordan!!







On June 7th we had my baby shower! It was so wonderful. I had such a great time! My mom, Danielle and the kids were able to come down for it. It was really nice to have them. I missed everyone that couldn't make it. Thank you to everyone that came and everyone for all the wonderful gifts. We love you so much!! Here are a few pictures of the shower!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Your babyshower was so fun! I saw that chocolate fountain in the background and thought...note to self...never use it outside. LOL, that was a bomb!

Otherwise, it was a fun shower! I think everyone had a great time there!